Craig sat down with the team at Brady Marcs Buyers Advisory to get an idea of how they can simplify the search and provide valuable assistance in buying property for you.
Why use a Buyer’s Agent?
Whether you are a first home buyer, downsizer or an investor looking to build your portfolio, here are seven great reasons to use a Buyer’s Agent:
- They have access to a range of opportunities that you, as a buyer may never know about i.e. off-market or pre-market properties.
- They offer you a genuine ‘behind the scenes’ look at the property market in your preferred area.
- Stronger negotiation power and confidence that you will not overpay.
- Takes the emotion out of negotiating and potential feelings of discomfort if bidding at auction.
- A valuable resource for people who are time-poor… they do all legwork for you including sourcing, researching and due diligence.
- They liaise with selling agents on your behalf, offering you privacy and one point of contact during the buying process.
- A dedicated property professional on your side to ensure you don’t make a bad buying decision.
Read more about Brady Marcs Buyers Advisory’s services and a selection of their success stories, or visit the Brady Marcs Buyers Advisory website.